Dr. Naren Rajan, USA
During this lecture you will :
- Understand WHY digital dentistry should be adopted today
- Become familiar with intraoral scanning and digital workflow pathways for restorative, implant and removable dentistry
- Discover unique advantages and features of using digital techniques
- Be introduced to current literature support for digital impressions
- Learn how to use intraoral scanning to aid in comprehensive diagnosis and treatment planning.
There are many choices to make in starting with digital techniques in dentistry and it can be confusing where to begin. While many begin with asking WHAT can be done with technology, it may be more important to understand WHY we should employ them in the first place.
This program will introduce emerging concepts in digital workflow using intraoral scanning and applying them to our everyday practice as well as the defining the scope of indications and future potential. From digital best practices to evidence-based usage, discover why and how to apply digital technology to impressions, smile design, restorative, implant and removable dentistry.
Follow the different phases of a dentist’s digital journey in learning and mastering digital techniques by a full-time clinician and educator. Discover a way to reimagine and invigorate your dental practice to have better communication, better outcomes and more fun in dentistry while positively impacting your patients in the process.