Basic Surgery and Prosthetics Course with Neodent for Dental Nurses
2 days course with sessions consisting of theory, prosthetics and surgery. Hands-on on models and pig jaws. And 3 shape 3D scanner.
With more than 25 years of experience, we can now offer you an implant system for every patient indication and need. High primary stability for immediate loading, a reliable morse connection and one prosthetic platform with a wide range of digital and conventional options.
We welcome you to our progressive course, which will sequentially guide you through the steps of placing your first implant from patient selection to a long-lasting restoration.
The participant will after this course:
- Be able to select patients for implant treatment based on evidence.
- Have the knowledge to perform straight forward implant treatments.
- Understand and prevent risks and complications.
- Get an overview and understanding of the Neodent Grand Morse implant and prosthetic system.
The course is of high relevance for dentists but also for dental nurses.
The course will be held in English.
- Patient selection.
- Therapy planning.
- X-ray analysis 2D and 3D.
- Bone quality assessment.
- Hard and soft tissue management and healing.
- Basic hygiene routines and sterility.
- Implant surgery step-by-step.
- Implant prosthetic step-by-step.
- Prosthetic treatment.
- Prosthetic components – the material of choice.
- Patient cases.
- Postoperative measures.
- Practical tips and tricks.
1. Implant training on bone blocks.
2. Training and implant placement on pig jaws.
3. Single and multi-unit abutment choice.
4. Impression taking conventional and digital with 3shape.
- 07 okt - 08 okt 2021
- Mohamed Ghanaiem, Dentist. Eva Smidt Lysell, Dental nurse