Malmö, Tandvårdshögskolan, Smedjegatan 16
Diplomkurs Käkkirurgi – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
To provide the participants with knowledge of oral and maxillofacial surgery at a level which covers the requirements for residents in other dental specialties. The course is also suitable for interested general dentists and hospital dentists.
- Dentoalveolar surgery – Impacted teeth. Cysts. Autotransplantation – Periapical surgery – Implant surgery – Oral surgery on Children
- Maxillofacial Surgery – Orthognathic surgery – Temporomandibular joint surgery – Reconstructive surgery
- Dental and maxillofacial trauma
- Oral Medicine/Pathology – Oral mucosal lesions – Bone lesions
- Oral infections
- Home exam
- 01 mar - 04 mar 2021
- Associate Professor Jonas Becktor and staff from the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Medicine, Faculty of Odontology, Malmö University, co-workers from the University Hospital in Lund, Sweden and other invited speakers.
- Sveriges Tandläkarförbund