Course Size: 20
- Acquire efficient records gathering process that can be implemented immediately.
- Acquire skills to educate each patient during an examination.
- Establish fees for examination / consultation process.
- Integrate the ability to ask further focused questions.
- Locate, verify and precisely record centric relation and mount casts onto an appropriate semi-adjustable articulator.
- Acquire the skills to use macro digital camera to shoot a full series of diagnostic digital photographs.
- Verify how to do a correct facebow transfer – and why this is critical to both the diagnostic and restorative phase of treatment.
- Judge how to do a comprehensive smile analysis – how to recognize the flaw in any smile.
- Evaluate the system for signs of instability (wear, mobility, migration, muscle issues, of TMJ dysfunction) – the key to clinical examination, and ensure the patient understands the problem.
- Select a protocol for when to get CT, MRI, etc based on ROM, history and load test.
Day 1 and 2: 8.30am registration 9am Start. Class 9am – 5:00pm
On day one, a dinner will be hosted for the class at a nearby restaurant at approximately 5:30 / 6pm – 1st night (Thursday only)
Day 3: Saturday 8.30am – 9am Start. Class 9am – 12:30pm
All inclusive course package includes:
- 2 & 1/2 Days of education
- Personal interaction with the Instructor and Teaching Assistant
- Meeting other like minded professionals
- Ability to discuss cases, techniques and issues relevant to your practice
- Unlimited refreshments provided for all delegates for 2 1/2 days, a host mal will be provided on the 1st night and all transport to and from the centre will be complimentary. Lunch will be provided on day 1 and 2 only.
Accommodation: This is not included within the package. More Information.
Location: See dates for specific locations.
Instructor: Dr Ian Buckle, Teaching Assistant, Mentors
Tuition Fees: £1995 + VAT
CE Credits: 20
Recommended Prerequisite: None
Target Audience: General Dentists, Specialists, and Lab Technicians
To enroll please contact us on +44(0) 151 342 0410 or make an enquiry.