Global Key Account Manager, TePe Oral Hygiene Products Malmö
TePe Oral Hygiene Products are now looking for a Global Key Account Manager to join their organization.
As TePe is expanding in a rapid pace and in alinement with customers global expansion and presence in different markets, the neccessity of centralizing and managing global accounts has evolved. Therefore, TePes Global Sales organization requires a new appointed position, as Global Key Account Manager, to be responsible for TePes global businesses and sales development.
As the Global KAM at TePe you will work in a global team with a strong cooperation with colleagues in the export division as well as the subsidiaries. Your two main areas of responsibilities lie within Sales Development and Account Management. You will be responsible for developing global agreements to be implemented on the different markets in conjunction with local Key Account Managers. The role is both strategical and operational as you will work mapping, developing and grow existing businesses but also identify and develop prospect accounts and securing new businesses to expand. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks such as managing accounts with promotional information and prepare sales presentations for customer visits.
As the Global KAM at TePe you will also be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for TePes global accounts and central negotiations
- Liaise with the local key account managers on the different markets
- Liaise with logistics team to communicate sales forecasts and promotional plans
- Analyse IRI data to identify opportunities for growth and to produce sales insights, competitor reports, business review presentations and promotional reports
- Assist with adhoc sales projects where required
We are looking for a business oriented person with experience of working internationally with retail in order to be well prepared taking on responsibility and be accountable for the global businesses. You are a team player with a positive attitude and high self drive but at the same time able to work on your own and to initiate own ideas. You are motivated to work in an international context, building relationships with customers and colleagues across countries. As the Global KAM you need to have excellent communication skills combined with comfortably executing high standard presentations towards global accounts.
- Solid track record as key account manager in consumer goods
- International experience
- Experience in stakeholder management and central negotiations with retailers
- Academic degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Fluent in English, orally and written
- Experience from FMCG retailers
- Experience of working with Nielsen or iRI data
- E-commerce experience
- Knowledgeable in German or other languages
The primary location is at TePes headquarters in Malmö but with a possibility of being located at offices in Germany or the UK. You will be required to travel approximately 50 days/year, mainly in Europe.
TePe Oral Hygiene Products is a Swedish company founded in 1965. The TePe range of interdental brushes, toothbrushes and dental sticks is developed in collaboration with dental experts with the aim of promoting good oral health. All design, development and production takes place at the headquarters in Malmö. The products are marketed by subsidiaries in seven countries and distributors in over 60 countries, and available primarily through dental practices, pharmacies and retail. TePe has 320 employees and turnover of MSEK 700 (2017)