Ivoclar Vivadent: Head of Finance Nordic
You are a dynamic personality and have a high affinity for numbers. As an experienced professional you are responsible for analyzing financial activities and providing advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. You work carefully and conscientiously, are detail oriented and have strong problem-solving skills. You are a good communicator with a "doer mentality" and a solid SAP knowledge. We are looking forward to meeting you!
- You have the technical and personnel responsibility for the Finance & Accounting Department and are contact person in administrative activities and personnel matters
- You are responsible for the forecast and mid-term planning as well as for the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- You ensure payroll and electronic payment processing (Bank statements etc.,), verification and posting of invoices as well as processing and posting of all IC transactions including reconciliation and clarification of differences
- You coordinate external and internal audits
- You manage fixed asset accounting and are contact person for all matters concerning the capitalization and retirement of fixed asset
- You support all activities related to the permanent establishments such as monitoring of payroll service providers in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway
- You have a university degree in Accounting/Finance.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in a leading position in Finance in the Nordic countries ideally in a large or mid-sized global company. Experience from a production plant/environment would be advantageous.
- You have payroll experience and a good understanding of SAP.
- You are a reliable personality with ”hands-on” mentality and a selfdriven and independent working style.
- You are a team player who respects openness and trust.
- You have very good written and spoken English and Swedish skills.
Kristina Panic looks forward to receiving your email application at: firstname.lastname@example.org