The Dawson Academy: Comprehensive Examination and Record
14-16 Februari 2013
Denna kurs är inkörsporten till en beprövad klinisk och professionell kunskap. I denna grundläggande kurs ” Concept of Complete Dentistry TM Series” får du lära dig den tidlösa budskapet att god tandvård, estetisk tandvård och komplett tandvård måste börja med en grundlig förståelse av ocklusion och funktioner av tugg-systemet.
A complete treatment plan is devised after making a thorough diagnosis, which is based upon comprehensive records. You will learn how to take excellent clinical photographs, facebow record, the easiest, simplest and most predictable way to take a Centric Relation bite record and a comprehensive examination process including muscle examination and TMJ analysis. We will discuss which patients are straight forward to treat and which require occlusal therapy before definitive treatment is performed.
- Acquire efficient records gathering process that can be implemented immediately.
- Acquire skills to educate each patient during an examination.
- Establish fees for examination / consultation process.
- Integrate the ability to ask further focused questions.
- Locate, verify and precisely record centric relation and mount casts onto an appropriate semi-adjustable articulator.
- Acquire the skills to use macro digital camera to shoot a full series of diagnostic digital photographs.
- Verify how to do a correct facebow transfer – and why this is critical to both the diagnostic and restorative phase of treatment.
- Judge how to do a comprehensive smile analysis – how to recognize the flaw in any smile.
- Evaluate the system for signs of instability (wear, mobility, migration, muscle issues, of TMJ dysfunction) – the key to clinical examination, and ensure the patient understands the problem.
- Select a protocol for when to get CT, MRI, etc based on ROM, history and load test.
Day 1 and 2: 8.30am registration 9am Start. Class 9am – 5:00pm
On day one, a dinner will be hosted for the class at a nearby restaurant at approximately 5:30 / 6pm – 1st night (Thursday only)
Day 3: Saturday 8.30am – 9am Start. Class 9am – 12:30pm
All inclusive course package includes:
- 2 & 1/2 Days of education
- Personal interaction with the Instructor and Teaching Assistant
- Meeting other like minded professionals
- Ability to discuss cases, techniques and issues relevant to your practice
- Unlimited refreshments provided for all delegates for 2 1/2 days, a host mal will be provided on the 1st night and all transport to and from the centre will be complimentary. Lunch will be provided on day 1 and 2 only.
Accommodation: This is not included within the package.
Location: See dates for specific locations.
Instructor: Dr Ian Buckle, Teaching Assistant, Mentors
Tuition Fees: £1995 + VAT Introductory Offer £400 Discount Feb 14-16 2013
Recommended Prerequisite: None
Target Audience: General Dentists, Specialists, and Lab Technicians
To enroll please contact us on +44(0) 151 342 0410 or make an enquiry ››