All-on-4® An effective and minimal invasive solution
All-on-4® treatment concept offers your patients immediate improvement in eating, comfort esthetics and speech. It’s a cost efficient graftless treatment concept and it helps you avoiding complex grafting especially for your patients with less bone. The patient can be provided with a fixed full-arch prosthesis on the same day as surgery.
Participants will learn how to use the All-on-4® concept for optimal
treatment, with a limited amount of bone, to fix a temporary
acrylic solution. In addition to theory, the course will also include
hands-on exercises as well as live surgery.
– Explore the All-on-4® concept and procedures
– Discuss patient selection, indications/contraindications and
– Implement guidelines for patient cases
– Convert information from X-ray and scan to concept;
treatment planning, diagnosis and anatomical considerations
– Optimal use of available bone
– Evaluation of final prosthetic solution
– Review of All-on-4® documentation